Are you no longer employed full time, or taking time off work voluntarily to have a break or start a family, or even involuntarily due to redundancy?

If so, then you may very well be due a tax refund and be in a position to claim some very useful cash back.

Starting a family can put a massive strain on finances, especially when at least one parent will have to take time off work, but this can potentially mean that you are due a tax refund due to only having worked part of a full tax year. More often than not your employer will have overcharged you and the refund you could be due would go a long way to alleviating some of the stress that comes with parenthood.

Being made redundant and struggling to find another job is another stress that most people can do without. Even though one can claim Jobseekers Allowance, this is very seldom enough to live comfortably and in addition this is classified as part of taxable income. At the moment, due to many companies feeling the pinch, tightening their belts and trimming staff, there are over 2 million unemployed people in the UK, and most of them are unaware that if they have been out of work for any length of time, they may be due a tax rebate as their tax free allowance would have been incorrectly calculated.

HMRC will not give you your refund automatically. Apply for a quote, free of charge, to determine whether you are due a tax refund from any unemployed period from 2011 onwards. You could be very pleasantly surprised!

Contact today to claim your tax refund. Why wait?

Apply Now

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This