Self Assessment Tax Returns

The most common reasons to submit a Self Assessment tax return are if:

  1. You earn in excess of £100k per annum
  2. You receive income from property
  3. You are a director of a limited company
  4. Your savings or investment income is in excess of £10k pre tax
  5. You have capital gains from the sale of shares or property
  6. You lived overseas but received UK income
  7. You have received a Self Assessment return from HMRC

With Claimtax you pay only


What You Need

  • Any P45/P60/Statement of earnings and/or dividend certificates for your earnings during the last tax year
  • Any documentation detailing capital gains or interest on savings.

P45 – document you get from your employer when you leave during a tax year.
P60 – document you get from your employer when the tax year ends.
Statement of Earnings (SOE) – document employers issue if P45/P60 is missing. This contains the same information as P45/P60, but on a company letterhead.

Claimtax can help save you both time and money


Contact us for a free, no obligation quote. If you have any questions about our service or you are simply unsure what to do next, please let us know. We will respond shortly!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This