As everyone is aware, education in the UK can be very expensive and many students take part time or holiday jobs to supplement their income (drinking money). Most people are under the impression that students don’t have to pay any tax on their earnings, but unfortunately this is not the case. Regardless of age or station, if you work in the UK and earn more than your tax free allowance, which for the 15/16 year is £10,600, you will have to pay tax.

Luckily however, because most students only work part time or a portion of the tax year, and would have to work for almost 4 months on a full time basis before using up their tax free allowance, there is a very strong possibility of being due a tax refund.

Remember that the year you finish University and start your first real job, you will only have worked part of a tax year, which is another important factor that could contribute to your being due a tax refund.

Since students typically have the least disposable income, every cent can make a difference so make sure you don’t miss out on what is rightfully yours. Get your own back by claiming your tax rebate today through You can claim up to 4 years in the past.

Contact today to claim your tax refund. Why wait?

Apply Now

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This